Teach children to behave nicely at mealtime. Avoid pressuring children to eat.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
A Quick Reference for Homeowners - http://health.gov.sk.ca/flood-cleanup
- For general information about flood cleanup and also about private wells, go to the guide at: http://www.health.gov.sk.ca/flood-cleanup-guide.
- Testing for private drinking water supplies - http://health.gov.sk.ca/free-water-testing.
- Facts on private wells that are impacted by flooding, go to the fact sheet at: http://health.gov.sk.ca/flooded-private-wells-fact-sheet.
- Information about the Provincial Disaster Assistance Program: http://gr.gov.sk.ca/PDAP.
- Facts about mould - http://www.lrws.gov.sk.ca/facts-about-mould-guide.
- Flooding Preparedness information (preparing before a flood) go to these links: http://www.health.gov.sk.ca/flood-prep and http://www.health.gov.sk.ca/flooding-preparedness and http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/flds-wtd/index-eng.aspx and http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx
You can also contact the SCHR Public Health Inspectors for more information by calling this Toll Free number – 1-888-295-8005 or sending an email to PubHealthInspection@schr.sk.ca.
Is your Tetanus immunization up to date? Keeping your immunization up to date is always important but is particularly important for those individuals in communities where flooding clean-up is occurring. Tetanus is a bacteria that can enter the body through breaks in the skin or wounds and can occur following a minor scrape or puncture.
If you need a tetanus booster, contact your local Public Health Office:
- Weyburn Public Health 306-842-8618
- Coronach Public Health 306-267-5705
- Radville Public Health 306-869-2555
- Kipling Public Health 306-736-2522
- Carlyle Public Health 306-453-6131
- Redvers Public Health 306-452-4020
- Oxbow Public Health 306-483-2313
- Estevan Public Health 306-637-3626