In Season Produce
Fruits and vegetables that are in season are usually less expensive, better quality, and can often be found locally.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Rural West Primary Health Team
We are an interdisciplinary team consisting of our clients, physicians, nurse practitioner, office staff, dietitian, facility managers, pharmacists, home care staff, EMS, mental health, therapy services, laboratory, and health centre staff.
We serve the communities of Bengough, Radville and Pangman and the surrounding rural areas.
We have been part of a Western Canada research project and given presentations in Alaska and Tucson about our team.
- We have become known within our professions provincially, nationally, and internationally.
- We have partnered with the University of Saskatchewan for the creation of an interprofessional student practicum/placement.
- We have been nominated and received numerous awards in Health Care.
- We provide a team approach to caring for our community members
- We strive to improve the health and well-being of our community
- We engage community members in self management
What makes us unique?
We are flexible and adaptable
We are client-driven
We are not facility based or geographically bound
We think outside the box
We make it work
We embrace technology to provide best patient outcome by using an electronic medical record (EMR)
We envision healthy residents who have appropriate access to health care by the most appropriate provider in a timely manner
For more information, contact:
Chronic Disease Management 808 Souris Valley Road / Box 2003
- SCHR IP Placement Guide July 2011.pdf
- SCHR IP Teams Guide July 2011.pdf
- Tool A_IPCLE Team Assessment Instruments July 2011.pdf
- Tool A_SCHR Pre Placement Questionnaire July 2011.pdf
- Tool B_SCHR Mid Placement Questionnaire July 2011.pdf
- Tool C part 2_IPCPLE Participant Evaluation of a Learning Event July 2011.pdf
- Tool C_SCHR Learning Event Presentation Outline July 2011.pdf
- Tool C_SCHR Post Placement Questionnaire July 2011.pdf
- Tool D_SCHR Reflection Journal July 2011.pdf
- Tool D_SCHR Team Effectiveness Tool July 2011.pdf
- Tool E_SCHR Preceptor Questionnaire July 2011.pdf
- Tool F_SCHR Draft IP Placement Optional Interview June 2011.pdf