Teach children to behave nicely at mealtime. Avoid pressuring children to eat.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Heart Health and You
The Cardiac Program will provide clients with heart disease or a high risk for heart disease with the information they need to help take control of their condition and live a heart healthy lifestyle.
The program is for people who have experienced:
- Heart Attack
- Bypass Surgery
- Other heart related conditions and surgeries
The program also can benefit clients who are at high risk of heart disease such as those with high cholesterol and/or have a family history of heart disease.
The program will help clients and their families with:
- A better understanding of your heart condition
- Risk reduction for future heart related complications
- Weight loss/management
- Controlled cholesterol levels
- Improved physical fitness
- Reduced stress and improved energy levels
For more information, contact:
Lenora Vatamaniuck, RD
Weyburn Special Care Home
704 5th Street N.E.
Phone: (306) 848-2160
Fax: (306) 848-1022