Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Clayton Spalding, a Canadian Certified Orthotist, is available bi-weekly in Therapy Services in Estevan at St. Joseph's Hospital and in Weyburn at Tatagwa View.
Clayton provides custom made products and specializes in:
• Foot Orthotics for treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Diabetic ulcers or other foot related problems
• Ankle Foot Orthotics for the treatment of Foot Drop due to stroke, CP or trauma
• Knee Braces for treatment of ligament injuries or Osteo-arthritis
• Wrist braces for treatment of ligament or neurological injuries
• Spinal Bracing for Scoliosis
Clayton offers footwear modifications, adaptive wheelchair seating, and cranial helmets. He will see all ages from Pediatric to Geriatric and all types of injuries including sports, work and motor vehicle accidents.
New patients must have a referral or prescription form a licensed health care provider, such as a Physician, Podiatrist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist or Nurse Practitioner.
For more information and/or an appointment contact:
Telephone: (306) 776-2450
or toll free 1-877-725-3464
Email - Spaldorthodesign@sasktel.net
Website - www.spaldingorthopedic.com