Pack Your Own Food!
Processed and packaged foods are often expensive and less healthy. Pack your own fruit, veggies and dip, or pieces of cheese in reusable containers. It will save you money and encourage a healthy lifestyle!
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Domestic Violence Program
The Alternatives to Violence Program provides:
• Individual therapy sessions for individuals (18+ years) who are violent with their partners.
• ATV groups are held (when numbers warrant) in Weyburn, Estevan, and Carlyle.
• Educational sessions that define abuse, the origins of abuse, beliefs and attitudes about abuse, and learning ways to stop the abuse.
• Learning about the effects of abuse on children, women, and men.
• Learning communication and problem solving skills.
• Learning self-care and how to have a healthy relationship and family life
• Advocacy of good mental health through public education and promotion.
• Consultations and referrals to the appropriate service agencies as required.
Sex offender program
• Provided to those adults (18+ years) who have committed sexual offences.
Obtaining Service• Contact the Intake Worker at 306-842-8665; collect calls are accepted, or call toll free 1-800-216-7689. • Referral agents can contact the Intake Worker.
Estevan: (306) 637-2422
Weyburn: (306) 842-8693
Kipling: (306) 736-2363
Mental Health Clinics:
|Estevan Mental Health
St. Joseph’s Hospital
1174 Nicholson Road
P.O. Box 5000-202
Ph: (306) 637-3610
|Weyburn Mental Health Services
Community Health Services Building
900 Saskatchewan Drive
P.O. Box 2003
Ph: (306) 842-8665 or
Kipling Mental Health Clinic
Ph: (306) 736-2638
|Arcola Mental Health Clinic
Ph: (306) 455-2159