Did you know that healthy young people learn better and achieve more?
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Domestic Violence Program
The Alternatives to Violence Program provides:
• Individual therapy sessions for individuals (18+ years) who are violent with their partners.
• ATV groups are held (when numbers warrant) in Weyburn, Estevan, and Carlyle.
• Educational sessions that define abuse, the origins of abuse, beliefs and attitudes about abuse, and learning ways to stop the abuse.
• Learning about the effects of abuse on children, women, and men.
• Learning communication and problem solving skills.
• Learning self-care and how to have a healthy relationship and family life
• Advocacy of good mental health through public education and promotion.
• Consultations and referrals to the appropriate service agencies as required.
Sex offender program
• Provided to those adults (18+ years) who have committed sexual offences.
Obtaining Service• Contact the Intake Worker at 306-842-8665; collect calls are accepted, or call toll free 1-800-216-7689. • Referral agents can contact the Intake Worker.
Estevan: (306) 637-2422
Weyburn: (306) 842-8693
Kipling: (306) 736-2363
Mental Health Clinics:
|Estevan Mental Health
St. Joseph’s Hospital
1174 Nicholson Road
P.O. Box 5000-202
Ph: (306) 637-3610
|Weyburn Mental Health Services
Community Health Services Building
900 Saskatchewan Drive
P.O. Box 2003
Ph: (306) 842-8665 or
Kipling Mental Health Clinic
Ph: (306) 736-2638
|Arcola Mental Health Clinic
Ph: (306) 455-2159