Let Your Kids Help
Kids who help with planning and preparing lunch may be more likely to eat it! Pack lunches together the night before to save time in the morning. Leftovers from supper can make a great lunch for tomorrow!
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Inhaling large amounts of moulds and their spores can cause health problems. You should be concerned if:
- Building materials or furnishings have visible mould contamination.
- Moisture problems have gone untreated. Moulds rapidly multiply when indoor moisture problems are not promptly dealt with. This can result in extensive contamination that may or may not be visible.
- Occupants have been medically diagnosed with building-related illnesses. All other potential building-related causes have been eliminated, and a physician or another health professional suspects mould exposure as a possible cause.
|Weyburn Public Health
|Call Toll Free at 1-888-295-8005 or email to PubHealthInspection@schr.sk.ca|